Machinery Monitoring System MachineryRx® is a revolutionary new way to track engine balance across your entire organization! A simple-to-use website provides a single location for your operators and analysts to upload their engine balance results.
The MachineryRx website supports automatic uploads from MMS Snapshot Engine Balancer along with simple form-entry for non-MMS analyzer users.
MachineryRx Key Features
- Organize balance data by multiple, custom levels (e.g., Corporate, Division, Region, Station, Machine)
- Access levels controlled by log-in permissions based on user
- Share information and data across company
- Enhance ability for peer advice/review throughout organization
- No software to install; accessed by web browser and log-in credentials
- Acceptable balance limits and balance intervals customizable at each level (e.g., Corporate, Division, Region, Station, Machine)
- Website securely hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Compare engine balance data across the entire company by Unit Model Number
- Informative and actionable reports for management.
- Managers have the ability to add recommendations to a particular balance report
- Automatic upload of balance data from MMS Snapshot Engine Balancer, ProBalance and ProBalance Plus:
- Power cylinder pressure and ignition curves
- As-Found and As-Left data
- Panel Points
- Operator comments
- Simple data entry from non-MMS (Legacy) balancers
- Operator/Analyst logs into MachineryRx website and enters balance data
- No redundant entry of information
- Customizable security features
- Simple monthly billing based on number of power cylinders